There are many advantages to using our school-based nursery:
- Led by a qualified Early Years teacher
- Supported by well qualified early years practitioners
- Housed within purpose built rooms with our school
- Access to all school equipment and facilities, school hall new outdoor play area
- Access to our Wrap Around Care services from 7:30 am – 6:00pm (3 – 11 year olds only)
- Continuous education from age 3 – 11 (subject to accepted application for Reception places)
The morning session is from 9:00am to 12 noon. The afternoon session is from 12 noon to 3:00pm. Children may bring a packed lunch or have a school meal for £2.70. These times fit closely with the main school times.
Fees from September 2023
Morning and afternoon sessions cost £17.50 each. Early Years Foundation Stage Grant Funding is available for children the term after their 3rd birthday, providing 15/30 hours of free childcare. We also offer 2 year olds funding in certain circumstances. Please speak to staff for further information. Funded places have a consumables charge of £0.95 per session.
Whilst school uniform for nursery children is not compulsory, we ask children to wear a dark green polo shirt. Polo shirts, hats and school bags with the school logo can be purchased from www.myschoolstyle.com or parents can buy their own from local supermarkets/stores
We are happy to offer home visits for new starters, should parents feel this would be beneficial to their child.
Nursery School Teacher: Hayley Nixon
Full details can be found in our Nursery School Prospectus. Please refer to the Nursery Admissions and Nursery Fees Policies for any queries.
To reserve a place for your child, please complete an Expression of Interest form and email it to email@example.com